I know that going out and being busy probably isn’t possible right now and hardly a day goes by without me hearing that someone is afraid of what’s going to happen next.
Everyone is going through this crisis together and it can be scary when you don’t know what next week or next month will bring. However, if you allow fear to take over your life it will make
things seem even worse.
There are actions you can take so you don’t stay fearful, depressed, overwhelmed or anxious that can lift your spirits and make you feel more productive instead.
- Create some kind of schedule for your days.
- Get showered and even if casually, get dressed, don’t stay in your PJ’s.
- If you live alone and have no pets, so that you don’t feel cut off from the world, put on some soft music or upbeat if you prefer.
- Don’t get sucked in to social media.
- Go for a walk each day, even 10 minutes makes a difference.
- Learn something new.
- Eat healthy.
- At the beginning of each day decide one positive action you are going to take that day and set an intention to feel calm.
What’s going on presently isn’t always going to be this way and the way you think can make a big difference to how you feel and how you live each day.
‘til next time
Stay safe and healthy