What is Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation with focused concentration. In this state it's possible to utilize suggestions for behavioral change. Hypnosis is not sleep; you will remember everything. The hypnotherapist uses your natural ability to access this state on a subconscious level.
In fact, hypnosis has been shown to be a safe, effective way to help improve your mental and physical well-being and it has been endorsed by the American and British Medical Associations as a valid tool since 1958.
This is not stage hypnosis which is used for entertainment. You will not be clucking like a chicken or doing anything silly. Hypnotherapy is the therapeutic application of hypnosis used to enhance your life.
In the hands of an experienced trained practitioner, it can help you to transform emotional, mental and physical challenges that may be hindering you in some way.
Hazel has been a certified hypnotherapist for nearly 30 years and has worked with hundreds of people to effectively help them to make any changes they desire.
Research shows that your conscious mind which includes problem solving and decision making is only 10% of your brain power. The remaining 90% is your subconscious, where all your genetic heritage, habits, memories and emotions are stored.
Your mind acts like a computer. Whatever was created that is stored at the subconscious level can be changed. You can eliminate any kind of negative thinking, behavior or habit so that positive thoughts and behaviors are reprogrammed and re-framed to take their place. You are not asleep, you hear everything that is said and you are in control at all times.
Hypnosis can be used for a variety of challenges. To lose weight, change self limiting beliefs, to increase self confidence, decrease stress and anxiety, help you to have better sleep and to change negative thinking as well as any unwanted habit or behavior that you feel no longer works for you.
However, it’s not a magic pill that can alter everything overnight. This is not about just listening to a hypnosis CD a few times or having one session with a hypnotherapist. You have to be willing to consciously apply different actions to your daily life so that the new thoughts have time to take root.
Everyone has inner doubts and fears at some time in life. You do have the ability to make room for positive thoughts to dominate your mind and pave the way to creating much more joy and peace in life and business! You can get an idea from the graphic below how the mind actually works and where the conscious (10%) is and where your subconscious (90%) is.
Your brain is somewhat like a time machine! It remembers the past, is present in the moment and visualizes the future which is why, using hypnosis makes it so much easier to achieve your goals and dreams so you make them come true faster.
Hazel conducts all hypnosis sessions by Zoom or if you live locally and are fully vaccinated you can attend sessions in her office in Sherman Oaks.
In order to be confident that we are going to work really well together, I am pleased to offer you a 30 minute no obligation complimentary consult. Email Hazel@LiveYourAbundantLife.com to set up a session by phone or Zoom.
Hazel does not offer individual hourly sessions. In order for hypnotherapy to work on a continual basis, Hazel requests that you commit to at least one month of hypnotherapy which includes three (3) one and half hour sessions. If you require more than one month, which depending on your situation, you may need then you can continue on a monthly basis.
All sessions are pre-paid at the beginning of each month and hypnotherapy is not covered by health insurance.
“I have been doing hypnosis with Hazel for a couple of months now. I was totally skeptical about the whole hypnosis concept and really didn't believe I could be hypnotized.
Not only can I be hypnotized, but it really works!!!!! I have made great strides in my personal growth since working with Hazel. She really knows what she is doing.
If you have any areas in your life where you are stuck or insecure, please give Hazel and her amazing skills a try. You won't be sorry you tried something new. Hazel
is also a certified business/life coach, with so much knowledge and experience behind her, Hazel is truly a gem among the rest. Thank you Hazel.”
Heather Priamos. Owner, Secret Garden Hair Studio, Studio City, CA.