OVER FORTY, BOLD, BRAVE AND BRILLIANT
Over the years, I’ve partnered with hundreds of women and been asked many of the questions below. As a result, I would love to *meet* you through a conversation, as if we were enjoying a cup of our favorite beverage together.
Ready? OK, let’s talk.
Hi, I’m Hazel. I usually think of women over 40 as Bold, Brave and Brilliant. These three words apply to you because you have been brave enough to reach wherever you are right now, bold enough to attempt new things and brilliant enough to know that you are willing to ask for support when you need it.
However, I know that this doesn’t mean that everything in your life is as smooth as silk. You may be in the process of moving into the next chapter of your life, but as you move forward…
- Still find yourself putting everyone’s needs before your own
- Are getting divorced or have a relationship that isn’t working
and you are feeling anxious being single again.
- Are divorced or separated and feeling angry because this is happening
to you, especially if you also have younger children!
- Are a working professional but hate your job and are not sure what else you can do!
- Became a widow and are feeling lost and anxious about the future
- Are frustrated because you are not sure what your life purpose is or what kind of legacy you want to ultimately leave
Are you wondering, “What you can do to live the next chapter of your life the way you always imagined?”
Like buried treasure, the solution is always there,
let’s discover it together!
We need two things starting out on this journey: The right kind of mindset and clarity!
Clarity is often on the other side of these questions — once you have it, it’s as if a door effortlessly opened to reveal a new path:
- What do I really want?
- Who do I need to be to achieve what I want?
- What do I do now If I’m unsure what next steps to take?
After answering just these three questions you will have a much better idea of what comes next, what you really want to do AND who you want to be. It then becomes about believing in yourself and changing the way you think so that you transition into living the life you really want as you transform yourself from the inside out.
You don’t have to settle for a life without purpose or joy! In fact, you’re doing yourself and the world a disservice when you do settle.
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve been focused on your career/business, being a homemaker, a caregiver or a combination of them all, if you’re ready to boldly step into your power, willing to move outside of the old comfort zone, to make mindset changes faster and easier so you have a life that lights you up and excites you every day, now is a perfect time to get started on a life which supports you in feeling …
- More fulfilled and excited
- Like you have a new lease on life
- That you have a purpose in life
- That you really are BOLD, BRAVE and BRILLIANT.
- Like jumping for joy
“If not now, WHEN?”
“Identify Your Problems, But Give Your Power and Energy to
The Solutions.” – Tony Robbins
Thank you Hazel for helping me identify a fear that needed to be made clearer.I felt heard, encouraged, supported and have several action steps now to
easily move forward in completing an important project. It amazes me how quickly shifts occur when working with a coach who is honest, determined and
knows how to hold energetic space for being up-lifted too. – Beverly Banov-Brown, M.S.